Step 1 - Join The Waterloo County Website as a Member (if you have not already).
1. Click on the green join the club website icon on the top right of the homepage.
2. Fill in information and provide a short reason for joining our website.
(Example - I am a parent of a U11 player, I intend to play U17 boys etc)
3. When you submit the application, our administrator will review your request and you will be added as a member to start.
4. Once you receive an acceptance email, please ensure that you go into your account under SETTINGS, then EMAIL and click on the SEND CONFIRMATION EMAIL
Step 2 - Register as a Player/Coach/Manager/Referee and Pay Insurance/Club Fees with Rugby Ontario and Waterloo County
1. Click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019 icon in the top right corner of our homepage.
2. Create an account (or update your existing account) and fill in all information.
3. Pay the online fee for 2019. The club will receive an email that you have paid and will slot you into that role/team for 2019 on the website or you can request it once you have paid.
4.If you have multiple roles in the club ie player and coach look to the bottom of the selections for multiple role packages to select.
Player fees for 2019 (include R.C. fees, R.O. insurance and County club fees) will be updated and posted on each team page with approximate costs once they are finalized with Rugby Ontario.
Updated 19:52 - 15 Jan 2019 by Eric Ciezar