Step 1 - Join and Register on The Waterloo County Website.
1. Click on the green join this club website icon on the top right of the homepage.
2. Fill in information and provide a short reason for joining our website.
(Example - I intend on playing for U17 boys, I am a parent of a U11 player)
3. When you submit the application, our administrator will review your request.
4. Once you receive an acceptance email, please ensure that you go into your account under SETTINGS, then EMAIL and click on the SEND CONFIRMATION EMAIL icon so that coaches and administrators can send you last minute info.
Step 2 - Register and Pay Insurance/Club Fees with Rugby Ontario and Waterloo County
1. Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION 2018 on the top right corner of our homepage.
2. Create an account and fill in all information, pay the fee and you are registered.
3.If you have multiple roles in the club ie player and coach look to the bottom of the selections for multiple role packages to select.
Player fees (include R.C. fees, R.O. insurance and County club fees) are posted on each team page with approximate total costs.
Updated 02:51 - 24 May 2018 by Eric Ciezar