Step 1 - Join The Waterloo County Website to become a Club Member (if you have not already).
1. Click on the green join the club website icon on the top right of the homepage.
2. Fill in information and provide a short reason for joining our website as a member.
(Example - I am a parent of a U11 player or I want to be a member and intend to play U17 boys this year)
3. When you submit the application, our administrator will review your request and you will be added as a MEMBER ONLY to start but you will not be put on any team until you pay registration in step 2.
4. Once you receive an acceptance email, please ensure that you go into your account under SETTINGS, then EMAIL and click on the SEND CONFIRMATION EMAIL
Step 2 - Register as a Player/Coach/Manager/Referee and Pay Insurance/Club Fees with Rugby Canada and Waterloo County
1. Click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019 icon in the top right corner of our homepage.
2. Chose the province (Ontario) and club (Waterloo County)
3. Chose the role that you are registering for or the MULTIPLE ROLE option if you do more than one thing in the club.
4. Create a new account (if you are new) or login under last year's account, fill in all info and pay the online fees for 2019.
5. The club (and you) will receive notification that you have paid and we will update your role on the website (player,coach,admin etc) and place you with the correct team(s).
Player fees for 2019 (include R.C. fees, R.O. insurance and County club fees) are updated and posted on each team page on our home pagewith approximate costs once they are finalized with Rugby Ontario.
Updated 19:58 - 13 Feb 2019 by Eric Ciezar