STEP 1 - Join The Waterloo County Website to become a CLUB MEMBER and/or a CLUB MEMBER and PARENT (if you have not already).
1. Click on the green join the club website icon on the top right of the homepage.
2. Fill in the information and join our website as a CLUB MEMBER or CLUB MEMBER and PARENT only unless you have already paid your registration fees in STEP 2.
3. When you submit the application, our administrator will review your request and you will be added as a MEMBER ONLY to start but you will not be put on any team until you pay registration in STEP 2.
4. Once you receive an acceptance email, please ensure that your your account settings are set up to receive email.
STEP 2 - Register as a Player/Coach/Manager/Referee and Pay Insurance/Club Fees with Rugby Canada and Waterloo County
1. Click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019 icon in the top right corner of our homepage.
2. Chose the province (Ontario) and club (Waterloo County)
3. Chose the SINGLE ROLE (ie Coach,Match Official, Player) that you are registering for or the MULTIPLE ROLE option if you do more than one thing in the club.
4. Create a new account (if you are new) or login under last year's account, fill in all info and pay the online fees for 2019.
5. The club (and you) will receive notification that you have paid and we will update your role on the website (player,coach,admin etc) and place you with the correct team(s).
Player fees for 2019 (include R.C. fees, R.O. insurance and County club fees) are updated and posted on each team page on our home pagewith approximate costs once they are finalized with Rugby Ontario.
Updated 17:22 - 8 Apr 2019 by Eric Ciezar